UWA West Coast Swimming Club is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please read our Returns Policy carefully to ensure you are eligible to return your purchase and receive a store credit. Our Returns Policy is designed to assist you and provide you with a pleasurable shopping experience. It has been developed in accordance with your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Items must be returned within 30 days of collection for an exchange or store credit. Please note we only offer refunds in form of store credits and no due to the merchant fees associate with.
Change of Mind Returns
We will not provide a refund where you have simply changed your mind about Products purchased using this website. But you can choose credit note if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- is significantly different from the sample or description only.
“Change of mind” includes purchases you have made in error e.g. accidentally ordered the wrong size or colour, items that do not fit the way that you would like or unwanted gifts.
UWA West Coast Swimming Club might accept a change of mind exchange provided it meets the following guidelines:
- Return within 30 days
- Return with proof of purchase
- Item must be unworn, unwashed, unused with all original tags/labels attached
- Items must not be labelled
- Returns must be made at the HBF Pool Deck Store
- Purchases must be returned to HBF Pool Deck Store where it was purchased.
- Item is not listed as an excluded item as outlined below
Excluded items (for a change of mind return):
- Swimming Caps
- Refer to Faulty Items or Change of mind Policy’s
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take your item(s) to HBF Pool Deck Store
- Provide the team member in store your faulty or unwanted item with your proof of purchase.
- Once your returns policy has been met, we will offer a store credit as per Faulty Items policy.
Change of mind items will be issued as store credit unless you have been approved for a refund due to a faulty garment.
- Store credit is valid for twelve months from the date of issue and can only be used in one transaction
Exchanges for the same item in a different size will not incur any additional charges. If the new item is a different product (including a different colour) and there is a price difference you may need to pay the difference or receive a Store Credit.
- Due to the popularity of our range, we cannot guarantee that we will have the requested size in stock to exchange. We cannot hold items for exchanges.
- Any requested items that we do not have in stock will automatically be issued as store credit to use at your leisure.
Please contact UWSC Shop via email email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving your product if you believe it to have a manufacturing fault. Please ensure you do not throw out any of the packaging information as this will be required to move forward.
If something is faulty, incorrectly described, or different from the description on the website or sample has shown we will provide an exchange or store credit provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
We do not accept returns on sale items for change of mind, so please choose carefully.